Monday, November 19, 2012

Hi Everyone!

Can't believe it is Thanksgiving time already!  I have not been making Thanksgiving cards, but Birthday cards as November is a heavy month for Family and Friends' birthdays.  This one is for a friend.


Supplies:

  • 5 X 7 inch white card stock
  • Copic markers for coloring -- G14, G07, G28. Y06, Y13, Y19. YR04, B29
  • Yellow Stickles glitter glue
  • French Blue from Cat's Eyes Color Box for edging
  • K9-1656 Rose by Stamp Rosa rubber stamp
  • Transparent Yellow Ribbon
  • Happy Birthday cuttlebug folder on green paper
  • Green "blotchy" background paper is from a pack bought from Craft Warehouse in Yakima, WA, last summer. Pack has really nice paper!


Did a One Direction (boy band) birthday card for my 12-year old niece, and a Kitty Cat birthday card for her mother, my younger sister.

This card is for my brother-in-law (my husband's older brother). He served a couple years in the Coast Guard way back when...:

  Supplies:

  • 5 X 7 inch white card stock
  • Stars cuttlebug folder on blue paper (which came from the same paper pack as the rose card above)
  • Turquoise/Grey flouish from Reminisce Accents by Creative Memories. I love this cartridge!!
  • US Coast Guard stickers from Life's Little Occasions stickers (by K and Company) on Friend's Blue Sky paper (by Junkitz)
  • 3 blue stock buttons

I still have another Birthday card to make before the month is over -- her birthday is actually day after Thanksgiving this year. Wonder how many times it has fallen on Thanksgiving Day over the years?

Those of you who live in Washington state with me, stay warm and dry. With all the rain we're getting, I'm ready to get the pontoons out for the house! :-) LOL!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment