Life has gotten in the way again. I have made some greeting cards from that nice stash of gifts I won from DCWV contest a month or so ago, but I'm not quite done yet. I haven't been able to get into my craft room for the past couple of weeks due to other things demanding my time and energy. Hopefully, I can get back to cards this coming weekend...if not sooner.
I did get into my craft room long enough to make a 1st Birthday card for a May 18th party:
- Squeezed Lemonade Tim Holtz distressed ink on outer area of base card stock
- Green Glitter card stock embossed Happy Birthday with my cuttlebug
- Amanda Blows by House Mouse, colored with Copics and edged with Tim Holtz' Vintage Photo distressed ink
- Brown Paper String from Tim Holtz Ideaology Solids set
- Flowers from Bitty Bag 2 floral embellishments (comes with various sizes and colors of flower parts; you put together to make your flowers)
- Mini Star bling by a'muse in center of each flower