Sunday, November 9, 2014

Not quite finished with my $2.50 greeting cards.  On to good ol' St. Nick!  All pictures are from Vintage St. Nick collage pack (tj designs):


St. Nick in a Blimp on base paper from Sparking Holiday paper pack (dcwv) with Candy Cane ribbon.




Again, I used Sparkling Holiday paper pack (dcwv) for this Santa and Reindeer card. Green holly paper ribbon (art talent of the netherlands) and 2 square Studs.




Santa & Carriage on Christmas Memories paper stash (tim holtz) base paper. Poinsettia washi tape (recollections).  Simple, but classic.



Santa and his Angel Bell on Christmas Memories paper stash (tim holtz) with a white metallic matt. 3 small Square Studs finish the card.

All these cards are again 4½ X 5¼ inches, blank inside with matching envelopes.

I have more of these cards I want to do before my first holiday craft fair, then I will start working on my regular type of Christmas, Holiday and Hanukkah cards.


This weekend is the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Bellevue, Washington.  I will be attending with my husband and one of my greeting card class students. Thank you DCWV for the free tickets! Who knows what treasures we will find this year.  Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment