Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Late August and early September, I sat down in my work room and made up a bunch of my stamp greeting cards.  At my last show, a customer commented that I didn't have any new cards.  Oh my -- they are paying attention!  So here is what I created over several days of work....


  Base paper Travel Documented (teresa collins)


 Base paper White Wash (core'dinations). Found the Seahawks ribbon at Hobby Lobby.
 White glitter Seattle skyline on metallic dark gray base.
 White flat Seattle skyline on black tie base.

One customer at the last show bought 6 of these Seattle skyline cards.  Now I need to make more before the next show in October.

 Base paper is Life's Journey (K&Company)




 Base paper is The Heirloom stack (DCWV)
 Base paper is from World Traveler stack (DCWV)




 Both Monkey cards base paper are from Safari paper pack (the paper studio)




Single Butterfly card, Rose card above and this Cactus Flower base papers are from Life's Journey paper pack (K&Company)
 Base paper Peach Blossom (wild rose studio)
 Base paper from Butterfly Garden (wild rose studio)
 Base paper Letters from Paris (wild rose studio)









 Both the Star Wars base papers are from Tattered Time (tim holtz) paper pack






Love these cards!  I'll probably do another batch of stamp greeting cards before my holiday craft shows to ensure I have enough to get through the season.  Now on to other cards....


No comments:

Post a Comment