Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Happy Veteran's Day!  Seven members of my and my husband's family (or their spouses) have served in the military over the years, with 3 during wars -- WWII and The Gulf War. Thank you to EVERY person and military Dog who has served in the military to keep our country safe.





We are getting ready for our first Holiday Craft Bazaar this coming weekend. Last weekend, I worked up a slew of the Vintage card line that I started last fall:



























If you haven't noticed, these are all Dog greeting cards.  They will be available at this weekend's show:

St. Pious X Holiday Bazaar
22105 - 58th Avenue West
Mountlake Terrace, WA 
November 14 - 15
Saturday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm
Sunday 10:00 am to 3:00 pm


I still have the Vintage Cat greeting cards to do, but they won't be finished by this weekend's show.  They should be done over the next two weeks for the Thanksgiving weekend show.  I will also work on the Vintage Christmas Cards.  If you are looking for Hanukkah cards, they will be available at this weekend's show.

Hope to see you on Saturday or Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment