Wednesday, October 17, 2018

See? I'm trying really hard to get back into blogging.  Life gets in the way of blogging on a daily basis, so I thought I would at least try to do it on a weekly basis.

By now the Parrot Expo is over, and we are gearing up for my husband's surgeries.  Next week is his dental surgery (removing an impacted wisdom tooth). The back surgery will be after the November Vineyard Park Holiday Bazaar.

Earlier this month, I did some fun greeting cards for the Parrot Expo and Holiday Bazaar.  These are little trading cards that were left over from a larger project I was working on a couple of years ago.  This is a great way to use those leftovers:







This one is actually a postcard, so if the buyer really wanted, they could take it off and send it to someone.


Of course, I always try to do something in Peafowl!


No comments:

Post a Comment