Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Just completed two birthday cards, so thought I would post them:



I hand cross-stitched this hot air balloon design a year ago, but never got it mounted into a card.  Now it is complete so I can send it to a friend whose birthday is later this month.  Sometimes simple is best!



After more than 20 years, my college roommate and I reconnected earlier this year.  We spent the day with my husband and her cousin touring Pike Place Market in Seattle.  Found the very first Starbucks ever!  We enjoyed our visit, but it was too short.  Now her birthday is here, so I hand cross-stitched this Teddy Bear for her.  The chocolate chips on his cookie are actually beads.  

These designs took about 8 hours each to stitch, but they look great!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Safe New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment