Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Today's creation has been entered in the Flutterby Wednesday #259 Challenge.  The theme is "any winged creature". 



I loved this Owl embossing folder (Cuttlebug) the minute I saw it; my husband, too, as he is a fan of Owls.  The Owl is embossed on Gold metallic paper and adhered to a Black Glitter card (DCWV Solid Glitter card stock box set).  The two-layered Black Bat is from the Creepy emboss/die-cut set (Cuttlebug).  His bottom layer is cut from flat black paper and the top from shiny black card stock.  I added the Halloween epoxy sentiment for a finishing touch (Renae's House).  Simple, yet attractive.

I created this card for my husband's brother and his betrothed.

Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Love that embossing folder! Fun card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete