Monday, October 14, 2013

Dear friends of ours recently lost their kitty. This is the condolence card I made for them:


The cat trio are hand dry-embossed on green marbled paper, with middle cat colored with pencils. That piece is edged with Blue Lagoon from Color Box Cat's Eye ink.  Base paper is kitty paper from Michael's or JoAnn's that I purchased some time ago.  Cat footprint ribbon and gray cat brad were added.  Sentiment from Greetings collection (Inkadinkadoo), gold powder embossed and adhered with pop dots.


I am trying to use products that I bought the past couple of years and haven't touched, and do less buying of new products.  Do you have this problem?  Here's my latest creation with items bought the past two years:


I love the Bird Song line from Graphic 45.  This Peacock is colored with Gelly Roll glitter pens and hand cut out. Base paper from Traveler paper pad by MME.  Green glitter tape by AmericanCrafts to trim far right side.  (I have six rolls of glitter tape, and this is the first time I've used any of them.)  Peacock and Lantern are adhered with pop dots.


No comments:

Post a Comment