Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I love my new Window die cut!  This card turned out so great.  Distress ink the frame, spritz the white doily, add to colorful paper and complete the card with buttons and a ribbon.  If I could only keep all the terrific cards I make....but then, I wouldn't have any funds to support my "habit"!




I spent all day yesterday working up a bunch of (postage) stamp greeting cards for this coming weekend's show.  It is not a Craft Show, but a (postage) stamp show.  My stamp greeting cards and my husband's handmade chocolates sell reasonably well, along with stamps. Yes, we are part-time stamp dealers.

So, here is what I created to sell at the show:


Peacock painting stamp from Hungary.



Stamp of Paraguay.



Lions from Republique of Guinea.



Ras-Al-Khaima is on the Saudi Arabian Peninsula. 



Poland stamp showing wolves.  This green "ribbon" is tough to work with, but I think it works with this card.



Romania shows off these wolves.



This Penguin stamp card will be a quick sale.  Umm al Qiwain is on the Saudi Peninsula.



Russian Penguin stamp will also be a quick sale.  The red "coral" ribbon and green swirl really dress up this card without overdoing it.



My husband loves Bees, so we had to get this Tim Holtz embossing die-cut.  I'm going to have to get some more swirls cut....  Stamp is from Cuba.



Mongolian Mushroom stamp.



Stamp from Romania.



Monaco stamps. 



Viet Nam hot air balloon stamp.



Train stamp from Mozambique.  Notice the Train brad.



Anyone for Chess?  Stamp of Hungary.



Air Ship stamp from Mauritaine.



Customers frequently look for "local" greeting cards.  Since I live north of Seattle, can't get much more local than this!



And Mt. Rainier stamps just off the Seattle skyline.

I sell all my stamp greeting cards for $4.00, regardless of the bling used.  All these cards and other stamp greeting cards will be for sale at the:
Evergreen Stamp Show
Kent Commons
525 - 4th Avenue North
Kent, WA 98032
Saturday, July 19, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sunday, July 20, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm

I will again conduct a Postage Stamp Greeting Card making class. We will do this at my dealer booth, so stop in and create 5 cards for $20.00.


No comments:

Post a Comment