Thursday, August 14, 2014

Summer is well into it's Craft Shows and Farmers Markets with a variety of Crafters.  Have you been to any of these events?  My husband and I have been to the local Farmers Markets a couple of times, but we have not set up a booth anywhere.  It is just too hot! I can remember being outside in the heat all day growing up and into my 20's, but not now.  There really is such a thing as "getting too old for this"!

I have done a number of greeting cards the past several weeks in preparation for fall and holiday craft shows/bazaars.  We have one show coming up in September.  This will be our first time at SEATAC International Fest on September 6 (10 - 8:00 pm) and 7 (10 - 5:00 pm). Angle Lake Park, 19408 International Boulevard, SEATAC, Washington.

Here is one of the cards available at the event:



And a close-up view:



The Starburst behind the Dragon was cut using my Cricut from 3-D card stock I received from our Belgium friends.


You will have to come out to the festival to see what new cards we've put together.

Back to the craft room; I have a lot more cards to make if I hope to make decent sales this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment