Thursday, October 2, 2014

A couple of months ago, I completed a couple of 3-D foil greeting cards.  One was for a friend, and we had not given it to him yet so I didn't post.  Well, we all still have yet to get together, but I wanted to show you that card set:


The card foil pieces are from Joy!crafts Metallic Decoupage 3D Music set.  Base paper Reflections.  There are lots of various pieces in this set, so you can be as creative as you want.



The second card from this Music set with base paper Et Cetera Collection (bo bunny). Card is edged in Picked Raspberry (tim holtz) distressed ink.  The second photo of this pair is an attempt to show the 3-D effect.  I used much smaller pop squares this time.

There are smaller pieces left over that I can add to enhance another card.

No comments:

Post a Comment