Friday, October 24, 2014

Happy Halloween everyone!

I do not make Halloween greeting cards to sell for the simple reason no one buys them.  But I do try to make some for family. Here is what I created this year:



Glitter paper cut out with Top Note die cut (one of my favorites!). Picture edged with Cats Eyes blue ink.



The Black Cat is a rub-on, and the bat is from a die cut.  The picture is edged with Cats Eyes red ink.



I love this little black kitty, and I know the recipients will as well!



Notice the 3 brads at center left...



Silver Glitter Ink for the spider and his hanging thread.




Just such a cute little Witch. Candy Corn brad in upper right corner.



Picture edged in black Cats Eyes ink.

These adorable Halloween "pictures" are similar to the Dogs and Cats I did earlier this month.  These are leftovers from last Halloween, so I'll have to come up with all new items for next Halloween.




I had an old Halloween paper pack that includes all kinds of cut-outs.  I created this card from some of those items.  (I will now donate the rest of the paper pack to a local teachers program as I rarely use it.)  The green pumpkin is made from a regular die-cut.

Hope you get your cards out over the weekend, then it will be time to work on Thanksgiving cards.

Darn!  Christmas is not that far away....have you started your Holiday cards yet?!


No comments:

Post a Comment