Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The past two weeks I've been working on Cross Stitch designs (by hand) for greeting cards.



I stitched this design several years ago; it's been sitting in a frame since.  It's been waiting for me to stitch the second angel: 



Now that the second angel is completed, I set her in the frame with the larger angel above.  It appears to be too much, so this second angel will be made into a greeting card.



I taught cross stitching classes at Michael's years ago. This was one of the my class designs.  I stitched it again and turned it into a greeting card for some dear friends of ours:

Base paper used is The Luxury stack (DCWV), matt metallic mauve, Ribbon (american crafts), and Pearls (want2scrap).


Then I stitched this lovely Pink Rose:


And in card form:


Base paper is Soft Serenity bitty scrapbads (provo craft), sheer Red ribbon and 3 buttons.


Here's a joyful little critter:


And now in card form:




Time to change card themes:




That's all for today.  Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment