Monday, February 9, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here is the card I will be giving my hubby of 25 years:


This 3-D layered Heart card came from that book of die-cuts from our Belgium friends that I talked about in January.  These are punch-outs as opposed to cut-out; less tedious and time consuming. Base paper is Sweetheart (dcwv), matt is stock yellow-green metallic paper, Love ribbon, and 3 Baby Blue bling (want2scrap). There are 9 layers on this card!  Good thing I don't have to mail it out!




My sister-in-law loves Hedgehogs, so this 3-D Hedgehog birthday card is especially for her.  Base and matt papers are La Bella Rouge stack (dcwv), Happy Birthday Pink ribbon and 4 Pearls (clover leaf of the Netherlands). The black on the base paper is raised with a little bit of glitter in it.  There are 8 layers to the Hedgehog piece.  I will be hand-delivering it when we do our annual Sewing & Stitchery Expo trek in late February.


Both cards have a touch of glitter to make them shimmer and shine. So pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment