Thursday, February 19, 2015

Worked on some more 3-D (layered) Foil Greeting Cards:


3-D Foil Pansies with Purple Border (6 layers)
Base is Glorious Glitter pack handmade papers (memory star). Sheer purple ribbon, 3 Pastel buttons (forever in time) and 1 Ice Green Pearl (kaiser scrapbook) complete the card.  I will put this on my sell website.



3-D Pansies with Blue Border foil greeting card with 6 layers. Base Kraft Paper Stack (tim holtz) with white doily matt.  Blue Lace ribbon and 3 Bliss Pearls (kaiser scrapbook) complete the card.



3-D Lilies & Hydrangeas foil greeting card has 5 layers.  We had received some round cardstock for Christmas from our Belgian friends, so thought this was a great card to try them out.  I think the card stock color brings out the hydrangea!  Cardstock Shimmer Maroon (made by me of The Netherlands), doily brushed with Squeezed Lemonade distressed ink (tim holtz) and 3 Rhinestones (hero arts).



3-D Lily Frame foil greeting card has 5 layers. Base from The Luxury Stack (dcwv), with black matt.  Blue ribbon, and Green and Blue Crystals (mark richards) complete the card.  Sentiment dazzle. This will go into our craft show stock (email me if you want to buy it).


Something a little different:  3-D Art Nouveau Glitter Floral on a 6 X 4¼ inch Green note card; the flower has 5 layers.  Comes with matching envelope.  Happy Birthday dazzle completes this simple design.


3-D Art Nouveau Pink Floral card with 5 layers on The Cafe Mediterranean card stock (dcwv) with blue matt.  Happy Birthday dazzle.


My husband has been sick with the flu since mid-January.  He was starting to recover, then "got stuck."  I dragged him back to the doctor who says he now has pneumonia.  I've canceled two shows thus far; hopefully, he will be ready for our April shows.  I think March is a month off for us, so maybe I can get some stock built up and get other things done (like homemade cookies...).


No comments:

Post a Comment