Monday, March 9, 2015

St. Patrick's Day is almost upon us.  Here are my creations from this past weekend:












And lastly, for my husband....


These cards were all created using materials from St. Patrick's Card Kit by TJ Designs.  I did not follow all their instructions precisely, but added a little bit of my own touch instead.  I picked up the kit several years ago as I just loved their papers and bling. Her items are expensive, but they are so worth it.  I've created some gorgeous cards using her rubber stamps, collage packs and card kits!

I do not mind picking up and using card kits, especially if they contain papers one wouldn't be able to get anywhere else.  Besides, you never know what you will learn in doing these kits.  I always learn something!


No comments:

Post a Comment