Lots of birthdays are coming up, so trying to get a jump on cards. Heavy months for my family are March and August.
I love House Mouse, so this Jelly Bean Heist (#HMOR1001 from 2003) is a cutie! Many people love jelly beans as much as they love chocolate, so it will not be easy figuring out who will receive this card.
- House Mouse Jelly Bean Heist rubber stamp
- colored with Copic Markers
- paper edged with Peacock Feathers by Tim Holtz distressed ink
- base paper Multi Stars by Art Impressions
- Bright Pink card stock
- The last of my Blue Happy Birthday Ribbon tied behind paper but on top of card stock
- Green rose with stem punched through from to back and brought around to the front and tucked under white paper
I don't think my sister-in-law has time to cruise the internet much, so I can post her birthday card here. She loves hedgehogs. We will be going to the Sewing & Stitchery Expo together on March 1, which is her birthday. I will give her this card that morning. Hmmm....still need to put a sentiment on this card -- or shall I just put it on the inside?
- Grass background paper by DCWV
- Hummingbird leftover paper
- Light green from bulk paper pack from Craft Warehouse in Yakima, Washington
- Baby Hammock (Hedgehog) by Penny Black rubber stamp
- Colored with Copic markers
- Design adhered with pop dots
- Hedgehog ribbon from Pacific Fabrics in Everett, Washington
Have a couple more cards to post tomorrow, and a few more to finish putting together, so keep an eye this week and next week.