Friday, February 15, 2013

Love my Peafowl!  My Stampin' Up demonstrator, Leilani, sent me a little note with this Peacock on it. Fell in love with it! When I talked to her about ordering it for me, she told me I already had it. So, I dug out the Peafowl rubber stamp tub, and there it was -- on the bottom!  So pleased I do have it!  Played with it a little bit and here is the end result:


The Peacock Thank You is from the Very Thankful Set by Stampin' Up! (small rubber stamp).  I used Turquoise dye-based ink by Rubber Stampede.  True Blue Stickles glitter glue was used on the ocellis (tail/train eyes).

My Peacock buddy sits on white paper with little dots of color mixed in. Under that is basic blue paper, sitting on pop dots. Base floral paper is from Pretty As a Peacock paper pad by Recollections.

The blue stickers on the 4 corners of the white paper are from an unknown manufacturer and the last of my stock.

The "Little Bits" stringy twine is from Moments in Memories by Janlynn. Quite different, wasn't sure if it would work, but it looks pretty good, don't you agree?  I wrapped the twine around the base paper three times being careful to make sure it wrapped like I wanted it to, at these angles, then adhered to the card stock.

Have a good weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment