Monday, November 11, 2013

Cute Card Thursday Challenge time, #294 - Animal Magic -- Winter Penguins


I have used postage stamps in my greeting cards for many years.  In fact, I used to make stamp greeting cards as fund raisers for a philatelic educational non-profit for many years.  Unfortunately, they were forced to close almost three years ago, so now I can make the stamp greeting cards for my enjoyment (and as gifts!).  

The Penguin stamp is from Russia, on swirl metallic white paper.  Base paper is multiple blue heavy paper.  The snowflake dazzles are see-through and pick up the paper color for a dazzling effect (literally!).  A snowflake ribbon completes the card.  I love this ribbon; am out now and need to get some more.

Check out the rest of my blog for more greeting stamp cards and other card designs..


No comments:

Post a Comment