Monday, November 11, 2013

It has been a long time since I've entered a Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge -- Keep it Clean & Simple, so here goes:  Friendship



When one enters challenges, the promoters like you to use their products in your creations if you have them.  I do not have anything from Simon Says, but if I win this challenge, that problem will be resolved!

I love working with Dazzles, and it was time I did some more.  These dazzles are from the Far East dazzles collection (HOTP). Base paper is The Far East paper stack (DCWV).  

Clean and simple card.  Remember -- make your base papers work for you in your design!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love all of the gold!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete