Friday, June 27, 2014

Here are the other cards I made when I was playing with embossing powders a couple of weekends ago:



Gold Horse Trio (b&j's art stamps) is Gold embossed (tim holtz super fine powder) on La Creme paper (DCWV).  Mounted on Giddy Up Prints (boxer scrapbook) on Barn Plank paper.  Jute Burlap (the paper studio) completes the card.



Heads-Up rubber stamp set (local king out of Canada) Giraffe is done in Gold embossing (tim holtz super fine) on dark blue cardstock; he is two-layered.  4-inch white paper doily (wilton) was sprayed with Lavender Tea (memories mists).  Base paper Friends Grass Stains (collectionz paperz).  A Jute Burlap ribbon (the paper studio) and 4 rhinestones (made by me -- Europe) complete the card.



Love Reaches New Heights set (local king) -- Baby Giraffe is Black embossed (HOTP super fine) and Momma Giraffe is Gold embossed (tim holtz super fine) on dark green cardstock.  They are two-layered.  Base paper is Glorious Glitters handmade paper (memory star).  Two small Swirls (my favorite things) and 3 buttons complete the card.



If you have never seen Sue Coccia's rubber stamps and products, here is a sample of her Camel rubber stamp done in Silver embossing powder (tim holtz super fine) on dark brown and metallic ivory cardstock. Base paper is Taj Mahal (dcwv).  Ribbon (american crafts) and Green Pearls (cloverleaf of the Netherlands) complete the card.

Use the link above and pop over to Sue's website.  My husband and I love her products!  She recently came out with a Peacock design, so be sure to look that up; besides the rubber stamp, I also have the magnet and trivet. I'm waiting for the t-shirt and tote bag to come out.  My husband loves her Dolphin and Camel designs; we have rubber stamps in both.


Reminder:  All my greeting cards are 5 X 6½ inches (or 6½ X 5 inches if horizontal), are blank inside and come with matching envelopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment