Tuesday, January 22, 2013

You all know I enjoy doing card kits when I don't feel up to being creative, or just feel plain tired.  Over time, when I am at scrapbooking stores, I always check out their supply of card making kits, and pick up the ones that appeal to me and can use the cards throughout the year.  When I get in the mood, I pull out a kit and go to work.  (This is also great for when I need a quick card for a birthday I almost forgot!)

This past weekend, I pulled out the Anna Griffin Birthday Floral and Butterflies card kit (Think I bout it a year or so ago.).  It contains 15 cards.  They are shown below -- I cannot find a way to do a slideshow feature on this blog site.

If you do card kits, you already know that each card kit is different, depending on the manufacturer.  This is my first Anna Griffin.  The kit contained all folded cards with matching envelopes.  There were 15 papers to put on front of cards and another 15 smaller papers if you wanted to mat.  There were 20 foil stamped card sentiments (all birthday), bows in pink, ivory and gold satin (already made -- yeah!), and foam squares.  I only needed to punch out the 30 two-layer die-cut roses and butterflies.  There were no instructions on how to put the cards together, so my creative juices had to wake up anyway!

Below are my 15 cards (sorry about the lighting).  Enjoy!

















Even though the lighting is not very good for these cards, it shows great shadows so you can see the 2-D effect.

Some of our friends and family members will be the lucky recipients of these cards over the next year or two.

1 comment:

  1. very pretty collection of cards i do love all the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete