These tulips are fun to work with to try and give them a stained-glass feeling.
- Base paper from DCWV The Mariposa stack.
- Basic green stock on top of that which was embossed using Victoria embossing folder for the Cuttlebug.
- Basic purple paper was inked around the edges using Cape Cod of Swell Color Box Cat's Eyes ink.
- Jet Black Staz-on ink for impression of Tulips.
- Tulips from Inky Antics.
- Coloring of Tulips done with Glazed Dimensions by The Stencil Collection. Some of the glaze give the tulips a glassy, 3-D effect. The leaves are done with a metallic glaze.
- Basic brown ribbon.
- Lady Bug and Bee brads on green paper.
- Forest Green Staz-on ink for sentiment.
- Sentiment is from the Tulip stamp set.
- Squeezed Lemonade distressed ink by Tim Holtz.
- Sentiment and Green background paper were trimmed using Victorian Fiskars paper edger scissors.
- Sentiment adhered with pop dots.
Lots of fun playing with this one!