Thursday, October 4, 2012

Was in the card making mood today. Started 9 cards, but finished only 2. Have yet to color 2, and the other four are drying. Will finish tomorrow, I hope.

My first card I am entering in the Ribbon Carousel blog monthly challenge. Theme this month is Halloween and I must use ribbon or twice.  Everyone wears masks at Halloween and Twine is included.


Photo does not do this card justice! Design is from Carnevale di Venezi (Curious by Design Collection) by Rubber Stamp Concepts. Colored using Metallic Pens. Added a couple of blue blings on Venice. Background paper is from DCWV La Creme stack. Used pop squares to lift design and pink backing. Tied twine around base paper and again around design and pink paper (same piece of twine, did not cut it).  This one was FUN to do!

Truth be told, I did this card before I found out about the Challenge. My sister told me I needed to enter it in this particular challenge. Hope they like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment