Monday, October 22, 2012

Here are two more cards I made with the others I posted last week for various challenges. I do not have challenges for these, but thought you might enjoy them.



I love dragons, peafowl and phoenix just as much as my customers. Here is a new Phoenix stamp I picked up a couple of months ago. He is from one of the new Graphic 45 Bird Song collections. I used Tim Holtz' Peeled Paint distressed ink around the outside of the phoenix paper, colored the phoenix with Copic markers and used Yellow Stickles glitter glue for the tail ocelli. The base paper is from the Oriental Papers book by Search Press. The grey-blue paper is from DCWV Metallic stack for extra sparkle. Used basic Color Me Crazy white flower by Petaloo inking it with yellow, green and blue ink from the Primary Elements Color Box Cat's Eye. Added a button to the middle of the flower. A little twine bow and three small brads complete the card.



The last card I created a week ago was another Peacock Tile card. The base paper is from DCWV Far East stack. Stamped the peacock on white paper inked with Tim Holtz' Broken China distress ink.  Used Copic markers and glitter pens to color the Peacock. The 2 small flowers are by My Moments. The larger green flower is by Art Talent from the Netherlands (gift from Belgium friends). The stock pink ribbon and three rhinestones from A'muse complete the card.

Did a bunch of new cards this past weekend, so will put a few up for you to see.

What did you create this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment