Thursday, October 11, 2012

This Dragon greeting card is entered in the Use Dies and/or Punches Challenge by Simon Says Stamp.  You must use a die or punch on your greeting card. They prefer you use a Simon Says die or punch, but you can use any type on your entrant. I do not own any, so maybe I'll win one of the prizes.


My dragon is from one of the new Bird Song Graphic 45 rubber stamp sets. I have colored him in Copic markers and use Turquoise and Firefly Stickles glitter glue on his "leg feathers". I inked the edges of the dragon paper and Asian characters paper with Merlot from the Rich Rustics by Color Box Cat's Eyes ink. Red paper is basic stock on which I used the Sizzix Frame, Heart & Vines embossing folder. The right edge of the card was punched using the Scallop trim punch by Stampin' Up!. To finish off the card, blue and green rhinestones from Kaiser Scrapbook were added.

No comments:

Post a Comment