I am really loving this Peacock Tile rubber stamp by Impression Obsession!
- Basic white paper inked with Vintage Photo distress ink by Tim Holtz.
- Copic markers and Glitter Pens to color the Peacock.
- Base blue paper on the card stock is from the DCWV Taj Mahal paper stack. This paper pack is so cool -- you can use the paper design itself as part of your card design.
- Basic stock white/gold ribbon.
- Basic Pink and green flowers with Amuse bling in the center of each flower.
- The Dream sentiment is from one of the new Bird Song rubber stamp sets by Graphic 45.
- Inked it's paper with Green (Swell set) and Frost White (Basics set) from Color Box Cat's Eyes.
- Used pop dots to raise the sentiment just above the flowers.
Off to do another card.....!